Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beauty Try Out - Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

Lately my pores have been looking so enlarged. At one point they were all I could see in the mirror. I started looking at other peoples faces when they spoke to me and wondered what they used on their faces. I also noticed that a friend of mine, who happens to be a male, had no pores whats so ever. Nothing! Nada. I was surprised. No pores?... hmm. At the time of this conversation I had even tried zooming in at hes face to see if there were any enlarged pores or any pores all together, but he shooed me away. Apparently he only uses nivea.
I later thought what have i been doing or not doing, to have these giant pores. 
So i thought i would try out a new product, to see if i could reduce the appearance of my pores with out over exfoliating my face. I remembered that Estee Lauder had a product,  the Idealist Pore minimizing skin refinisher. I brought a bottle yesterday and am going to start using it as of tomorrow. Little late today as its now late afternoon and as per the instructions use AM and before moisturizer.

Well lets see how I go. I will keep you posted.

Has anyone tried this? Did it reduce the appearance of your pores?

1 comment:

  1. i love there stuff, great review please follow back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete